AMAA announces new board ahead of 2017
The Audited Media Association of Australia has announced four new board members: Mark Edwards, Publisher | Commercial Partnerships, A Bit of This Publishing; Anne Gately, Senior Manager Advertising, Sponsorship & Channel Marketing, IAG; Erika Kokiw, Head of Digital, Amplifi, Dentsu Aegis Network; and Mark McCraith, CEO, Maxus Australia.
The four new members follow the appointment earlier this year of Chris Nolan, COO Publicis Media.
Edwards, who has a career background in sales and specialist publishing, brings his B2B publishing experience and focus to the board. Before his current role at Elite Agent Magazine, Edwards worked across the telco industry sector in business development with both Telstra and Optus.
Gately is a marketing leader with experience on both sides of the agency/client fence. She specialises in driving change and innovation in marketing communications and marketing operations. Throughout her career, she has worked with major brands: American Express, Citibank, Weight Watchers, Nestle Purina, and Optus.
Kokiw started her career in media planning in Canada and Germany, moving to Australia in 2011 from Labatt Breweries of Canada, where she managed the company’s media spend and digital strategies. Before her current role at Dentsu Aegis Network’s Amplifi, Kokiw worked in digital strategy and investment at Mediacom, as well as running fellow Group M agency Mindshare’s digital and search department.
McCraith, who has a 27-year career in advertising, media and marketing, heads up Maxus Australia. He was one of three people to establish Carat Melbourne in 2001 before moving to Mindshare to run Ford in Australia and Asia Pacific. He then became COO and Trading Director at Maxus. Before his current role he was Director of Marketing at Fiat Chrysler.
“I’m excited to welcome the new Directors to the AMAA and look forward to working with the board on key issues and innovations throughout the coming year,” said AMAA CEO Josanne Ryan.
The Audited Media Association of Australia is a unique industry body with a tripartite membership and is governed by a representative Board from the media, marketing and media agency membership.
For more information, please contact:
Andrea Kerekes, CEO, Access PR email@example.com 0418 427 412
- Mark Edwards, Publisher | Commercial Partnerships, A Bit Of This Publishing
- Anne Gately, Senior Manager Advertising, Sponsorship & Channel Marketing, IAG
- Tom Gerstmyer, Director of Circulation & Logistics – APM, Fairfax Metro Media
- Simon Grace, Senior Partnerships Director, Universal McCann
- Ben Keating, GM of Retails Sales & Marketing, News Corp Australia
- Jason King, Business Manager – Newcastle/Hunter & New England, Australian Community Media, Fairfax Media
- Erica Kokiw, Head of Digital, Amplifi, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Mark McCraith, Chief Executive Officer, Maxus Australia
- Chris Nolan, Chief Operating Officer, Publicis Media ANZ
- James Perry, Managing Director, Evolve Media (Chair)
- Steve Portas, General Manager – Audience, APN Australian Regional Media (Head of Audit & Risk)
- Mychelle Vanderburg, Retail Sales and Group Marketing Director, Pacific Magazines
- Eugene Varricchio, Director Operations, Sales & Marketing, Bauer Media Limited
- Michael Wilkins, Executive GM, Daily Telegraph & Sunday Telegraph, News Corp Australia (Deputy Chair)