Feed your mind and the rest will follow
Wednesday 28 January, 2015
Kick arse, stay grounded and expand your mind in 2015 with the help of these five Tweeters… and not a Tony Robbins type in sight, I promise
- Guy Kawasaki. @GuyKawasaki: Mantra: I empower people. Chief evangelist of Canva. https://www.canva.com/ . Author of twelve books. Former chief evangelist of Apple. Cool. Like, really cool.
- Richard Branson @RichardBranson: Tie-loathing adventurer, philanthropist & troublemaker, who believes in turning ideas into reality. Otherwise known as Dr Yes at @virgin! Yes, yes, I know, I know. A bit obvious but five million people can’t be wrong and he has stayed relevant and edgy. And maybe a teeny bit sexist too…
- MagicLeap. @MagicLeap. Get in early. These start-up guys in Florida with a mind-blowing, yet-to-be launched product last year secured $542m in funding from a group led by a little company called Google. (The floating elephant is theirs.)
- Jon Stewart @DailyShow: Jon Stewart and The Best F#@king News Team. Get your sense of perspective back on track. F#@king fast.
- The QI Elves @qikipedia: Quite Interesting bits and pieces from the mythical creatures behind BBC TV's QI. Fill your brain and enjoy.